Friday, July 6, 2012

toad hall

he said queen, i throw this sword at your feet
she said king, i'll wound myself for thee
o it was a bright kingdom we grew back then
now this blackened castle
the instruments of battle lying rusted
she said king, what you doin with my heart hey
he said queenie saving it for a rainy day
the horses moan to march forth again
the oil boils in the pot
the servants stir to loving or to fighting
he said princess ain't you got it yet
this kingdom isn't what we dreamed
it's princes here who love the kings dear
princesses fuck the queens

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I all the time used to read article in news papers but now as I am a user of
internet therefore from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.



Here is my weblog early symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis